A SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Health Check can help improve rankings, especially in Portsmouth
Our expert SEO’s (Search Engine Optimisation) who are Portsmouth based can provide an in depth Health Check on a chosen Website or Ecommerce Website, which after improvements very much improve rankings on the UK’s number search engine Google. We basically charge £150 as a one of fee and will basically optimise the meta data on 5 pages on your website or your most important pages. The SEO Health Check is purposely intended to set a solid footing in terms of making your website or ecommerce store more optimised and become search engine friendly.
SEO best practices for Hampshire based businesses.
- Optimise Meta Title correctly
- Optimise Meta Keywords
- Optimise Meta Description
- Introduce relevant H1/2/3 tags
- Improve wording on homepage and inner pages.
Making subtle SEO modifications can help Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Bishops Waltham & Fareham based business.
- Consultation Call, before and after.
- Before and after report of your website
- Link building suggestions
- 5 Optimised pages within the website. (We don’t physically do this, but suggest all the changes to be made.
At Enzo Website Design we believe in helping businesses succeed and these changes are fundamental in gaining a bigger search engine exposure. Google has around 85% of the UK market, with Yahoo and Bing taking the remainder. So is web page isn’t optimised for SEO in Portsmouth, then you may be missing out on business!
If you would like a little bit more information or want to proceed with the SEO Health Check please do get in contact with the team at Enzo.